I thought I’d revisit a few weeks of chats I’ve had with my fellow Honno authors. I hope you enjoy reading them again as much as I do. All these authors’ books are available at http://www.honno.co.uk/
And, for a bit of fun, I’ve included a list of random facts about me from an old post.
1) I was once a swimming teacher.
2) I make novelty cakes
3) I like painting and I’m not bad at it.
4) I failed Maths GCSE. I hated Maths and would often hide at the back of the class and read.
5) I zip – wired over the Llechwedd Slate Caverns, near the historic slate mining town of Blaenau Ffestiniog.
6) I’ve walked on the Great Wall of China, stood on top of Mount Cook in New Zealand and flown in a helicopter over the Banff and Jasper National Park
7) I took an A level in English Literature as a mature student and was one of the top twelve in Wales – me and eleven seventeen year olds. Quite embarrassing. I was voted Learner of the Year in my area of Pembrokeshire and my three children went around telling everyone I’d learned to read and write
8) I gained a BA degree and a Masters in creative writing following the A level.
9) I love watching snooker.
10) I support Wigan Warriors in Rugby League
11) I need silence when I’m writing – so often use earplugs.
12) I don’t need much sleep and have been known to write all night.
13) I tutor creative writing.
First Thorne Moore:
Sarah Todd Taylor
Mannon Steffan Ros
Editor for Honno & Firefly Press, Janet Thomas
Marketing Manager for Honno, Helena Earnshaw
By Helena Earnshaw and Angharad Penrhyn Jones