What a blast… a visit to the past
I thought I’d revisit a few weeks of chats I’ve had with my fellow Honno authors. I hope you enjoy reading them again as much as I do. All these authors’ books are available at http://www.honno.co.uk/
And, for a bit of fun, I’ve included a list of random facts about me from an old post.
1) I was once a swimming teacher.
2) I make novelty cakes
3) I like painting and I’m not bad at it.
4) I failed Maths GCSE. I hated Maths and would often hide at the back of the class and read.
5) I zip – wired over the Llechwedd Slate Caverns, near the historic slate mining town of Blaenau Ffestiniog.
6) I’ve walked on the Great Wall of China, stood on top of Mount Cook in New Zealand and flown in a helicopter over the Banff and Jasper National Park
7) I took an A level…
View original post 172 more words