Looking forward to being part of this great event
Well, for a start we’ll actually kick off on the Thursday evening (details to be announced).
We’ll hold many sessions in Welsh – some of them with simultaneous translation facilities for non-Welsh speakers or learners)
We’ll have writing, illustration and poetry workshops, a huge poetry afternoon, sessions for children of all ages, guided walks through Llandeilo, a book fair and a book hunt.
Confirmed sessions include:
- Poet Laureat: Ifor ap Glyn
- Peter Lord talks about “The Tradition – A New History of the Welsh Art 1400 – 1990”
Winner of Wales Book of the Year Creative Non-Fiction category –Literature Wales
- Fflur Dafydd and Sion Tomos Owen on scriptwriting and writers working for TV
- Gary Raymond will launch his latest book with Parthian, a thriller set in Cyprus, and and talk about the novelists who inspired it – Graham Greene, Patricia Highsmith, Raymond Chandler and others
- Wales as location in Fiction: with…
View original post 453 more words